• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05202011 » Sorting Thumbs - how ?

Sorting Thumbs - how ?

LouZipher —Fri, 05/20/2011 - 09:08

Hi - I am using FD w/o Folders ...

Thee appearance is; i have 4 thumbs / 3 rows as startpage. If I add a links, the new thumb is positioned at the "next" site, which I can reach via scrolling.
So I have now 3 sites. Staying in a site I can sort my thumbs.
But - how can I sort rthumbs vom from site to another? I cant find anything about moving thumbs all over the sites.
Once a friend told me: try this: make all sites to ine (4thumbs 12 ows) an then sort.
Good tip, but it wont work; then I can not set other places for any thumb.

So - how can I sort all thumbs without deleting them, without to do a new load of all the websites and save them one after another?
(Sorry for strange english; missing practice for me as German ;) )

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
LouZipher's picture

Re: Sorting Thumbs - how ?

Submitted by LouZipher on Sat, 02/25/2012 - 13:24

So, new try ... FD4 with FF10.
3 rows + 4 colums per site.

abcd
efgh
ijkl

1st try for sort:
12 rows - 4 columns
moving thumbs possible: no

2nd try for sort:
6 rows - 8 columns
moving thumbs possible: seems to work

but; now I have to puzzle and count for getting the wanted postion.
It works, but it is not a satisfying solution ...

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Sorting Thumbs - how ?

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 02/26/2012 - 00:43

please have a look at this thread..

http://userlogos.org/node/15199

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Sorting Thumbs - how ?

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 02/26/2012 - 10:06

However I try to move one of the 5678 to the free places in efgh - it will not work

If you are using pages (ie new page on mouse scroll) then it is not possible to move cells between pages. This has been with Fast Dial for some time.

  • log in or register to post comments
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: Sorting Thumbs - how ?

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Sun, 02/26/2012 - 10:10

What I have done is to go back to a firefox and fast dial that enables me to drag and drop 100%

I then tidied up all my cells.

I then use a page of only one horizontal row simply because I want to avoid the fixed setting

So in your terms

abc

mouse scroll

def

mouse scroll

and so on

If I have only one horizontal row to a page with unfixed I get biggish logos/cells, which I is what I like...

  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    2 days 5 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact