• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 09062008 » about:blank doesnt work

about:blank doesnt work

jellysoda —Sat, 09/06/2008 - 22:25

fast dial wont even show up. what am i supposed to type? its either a blank page or the mozilla/google page.

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • -1
  • 1 vote
chiaroscuro's picture

Re: about:blank doesnt work

Submitted by chiaroscuro on Thu, 09/11/2008 - 19:19

@lars

I had FD version 1.9 installed just 3 weeks or so ago, and I spent some time on setting it up, with different groups, embedded logos and so on, until I had a nice working starting page with several linked groups.

I hope Mafi0z suggestion works for you.

If you get absolutely no joy with FD 2.x you could try seeing if you could recover your previous Fast Dial settings with the following procedure.

How to return to Fast Dial 1.x from Fast Dial 2.x

If that does work you could then make a safety copy of your Fast Dial Folder and then if you want try re-installing Version 2.8.

Good luck

  • log in or register to post comments
Jim's picture

Re: about:blank doesnt work

Submitted by Jim (not verified) on Fri, 05/01/2009 - 10:31

Hi,

I'm having same problem, just updated the addon automatically when i started firefox and my bookmarks are
all gone and home page is blank.

All i find is latest update of 2.22 but you all are talking about 2.5, 2.6 etc. where do I find those?

Jim

  • log in or register to post comments
jackdaniel220's picture

Re: about:blank doesnt work

Submitted by jackdaniel220 on Fri, 06/24/2011 - 02:37

I have found a lot of useful stuff from this platform. Keep up doing this great job.

  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    1 day 34 min ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact