• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 01112009 » Folders not working

Folders not working

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 01/11/2009 - 19:41

I have been a long time user of Fast Dial. However since updating from 2.11 I am having a problem.

I can add bookmarks and they work fine. However when I add a Folder it won't open. I left click on the folder and absolutely nothing happens. If I right click on the folder I get the normal options and I can go through Firefox > Open in new Tab and that opens fine.

But Left click just won't work with folders. Only works with bookmarks.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Anonymous's picture

Re: Folders not working

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:00

After doing some more research it appears that Fast Dial folders do not work when you have 'Download Accelerator Plus Integration' addon also installed.

Not sure if this can be fixed as I would like to continue to use both. If someone else has come across it as well maybe they know what settings to change to fix as well.

Regards

  • log in or register to post comments

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    2 days 11 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact