• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05312009 » more smaller cells without scrolling

more smaller cells without scrolling

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 05/31/2009 - 03:38

Hi!

I uses FD v2.9 until one week ago, because I wanted 25 x 19 cells on my FD-screen and they were quite small.

After formatting my system, v2.9 does not load the thumbnails - I only see the point in a circle running around for half an hour.

Now I upgraded to v2.22b and I'm not really happy: if I want more than 16 x 8 cells, FD keeps the large thumbs and I'm dammed to scroll!
I already tries with thumbnail-size smaller than 100 x ??? - but this does not work!!

*grrrrrr*

What do I have to do to get my old layout?

Greets

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
peter654's picture

asdfg

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 04/21/2024 - 09:25
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.buahkulim
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Simplify your email security

Submitted by peter654 on Sat, 04/27/2024 - 08:53
Simplify your email security strategy with our streamlined DMARC reporting tool. Receive real-time insights, prevent phishing attacks, and ensure the integrity of your domain. Try it now for free!DMARC monitoring
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

aaaa

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Sun, 04/28/2024 - 06:11
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. ethical diamonds Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. lab made diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

This is a great post. I like

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 04/29/2024 - 04:21
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. what are blood diamonds This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Remarkable article, it is

Submitted by peter654 on Tue, 04/30/2024 - 03:53
Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! lab grown diamonds cocktail rings Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! lab created diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Looking for process servers

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Thu, 05/02/2024 - 03:52
Looking for process servers you can trust? Choose Houston Process Servers for reliable service in the greater Houston area. Our team is dedicated to ensuring your documents are served accurately and on time, every time. Montgomery county process servers
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

bulk loose leaf tea

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 05/06/2024 - 04:46
Say goodbye to long pharmacy queues! At internationalpharmacy.shop, we make buying Oxycodone 30mg online hassle-free. Our certified pharmacy ensures safe and discreet delivery, no prescription needed. Get relief at your fingertips today!Buy Xanax 2mg online
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Love to read it,Waiting For

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Sat, 05/11/2024 - 08:02
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. omegle
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Discover the thrill of random

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Tue, 05/14/2024 - 07:36
Discover the thrill of random video chats on FreeCam.Chat. Connect instantly with new people from around the globe without compromising your privacy. Görüntülü Chat
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Ready for some adult fun?

Submitted by peter654 on Wed, 05/15/2024 - 07:24
Ready for some adult fun? Explore our adult chat rooms for exhilarating experiences! Connect with individuals from various countries for live virtual private sex chat sessions on our free-access Omegle adult chat site.free adult chat
  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    58 min 10 sec ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact