• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
  • Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 05312009 » more smaller cells without scrolling

more smaller cells without scrolling

Anonymous (not verified) —Sun, 05/31/2009 - 03:38

Hi!

I uses FD v2.9 until one week ago, because I wanted 25 x 19 cells on my FD-screen and they were quite small.

After formatting my system, v2.9 does not load the thumbnails - I only see the point in a circle running around for half an hour.

Now I upgraded to v2.22b and I'm not really happy: if I want more than 16 x 8 cells, FD keeps the large thumbs and I'm dammed to scroll!
I already tries with thumbnail-size smaller than 100 x ??? - but this does not work!!

*grrrrrr*

What do I have to do to get my old layout?

Greets

  • Fast Dial
  • Log in or register to post comments or vote.
  • 0
  • 0 votes
sijiv31759's picture

SEO

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Sat, 05/18/2024 - 06:39
Break away from the mundane and dive into spontaneous conversations on Monkey App. With millions of users, you'll never run out of interesting people to meet! monkeyapp
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Thanks for sharing us. lab

Submitted by peter654 on Sun, 05/19/2024 - 08:44
Thanks for sharing us. lab grown diamonds are the future Thanks for sharing us. lab diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Positive site, where did u

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 05/20/2024 - 03:55
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. diamonds shapes pros and cons Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. lab created diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

We have sell some products of

Submitted by peter654 on Tue, 05/21/2024 - 04:46
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. lab grown diamonds on a budget We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. lab created diamonds
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

bulk loose leaf tea

Submitted by peter654 on Wed, 05/22/2024 - 04:00
Ome TV, dünya genelinde milyonlarca kullanıcının tercih ettiği ücretsiz bir rastgele görüntülü sohbet platformudur. Anında bağlantılar kurarak yeni insanlarla tanışabilir ve farklı kültürleri keşfedebilirsiniz. Eğlenceli ve güvenli bir ortamda keyifli sohbetler sizi bekliyor. ometv https://www.freecam.chat/tr/ome-tv/
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

Most of the time I don’t make

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Thu, 05/23/2024 - 05:34
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! ometv
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

sdfgh

Submitted by peter654 on Mon, 05/27/2024 - 09:42
Kameralı sohbet odalarında yeni insanlarla tanışın. Ücretsiz ve üyeliksiz olarak sunulan bu hizmet, güvenli ve keyifli bir sohbet deneyimi sağlar. İstediğiniz sohbet türünü seçin ve hemen başlayın.chatkameralnet
  • log in or register to post comments
sijiv31759's picture

김호중 구속

Submitted by sijiv31759 on Tue, 05/28/2024 - 08:02
High-Definition Game Videos: Atom TV provides high-definition game videos for free. Watch live broadcasts of NBA, EPL, KBO, and Japanese baseball games. Stay updated with the latest sports action and enjoy uninterrupted streams. 김호중 구속
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

Im no expert, but I believe

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 05/30/2024 - 01:29
Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.seafood staten island
  • log in or register to post comments
peter654's picture

https://laharborboatshow.com/understanding-your-bank-card/

Submitted by peter654 on Thu, 05/30/2024 - 01:35
Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information.Commercial Metal Fabrication
  • log in or register to post comments

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • dsdad
    by: wakawaka
    2 days 19 hours ago
  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact