• myFAV.ES
  • Help Center
  • Tutorials
  • Extensions
  • Blogs

  

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact

Error message

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in antispam_user_load() (line 1555 of /home/ul/public_html/userlogos/sites/all/modules/antispam/antispam.module).
Home » Forums » 04292015 » Fonts

Fonts

us66mo —Wed, 04/29/2015 - 04:30

Is there any way in the various preferences files to change the default font? It seems the only one that can be used is Arial at 10 point size. The ability to use another font would be a great addition.
  • Simple Mail Archive
  • fonts
  • default font
  • arial
  • 0
  • 0 votes
Deva's picture

Re: Fonts

Submitted by Deva on Wed, 04/29/2015 - 08:04
I can use all the system fonts I have and change the sizes.
Are you looking at the right place to change it (see pic below)?

us66mo's picture

Re: Fonts

Submitted by us66mo on Wed, 04/29/2015 - 08:55
Thanks for the response. I am using version 2.86.6 and I do not see this window you posted. What version are you using?
Deva's picture

Re: Fonts

Submitted by Deva on Wed, 04/29/2015 - 09:38
Oh wow, I'm sorry, I just realised you were talking about Simple Mail, not Fast Dial.
I'm sure someone dealing with Simple Mail will get to you as soon as they can. 
Sorry about the confusion!
us66mo's picture

Re: Fonts

Submitted by us66mo on Mon, 05/04/2015 - 00:17
The odd thing is, in replying to an email with formatted text, if I first copy some formatted text into my reply area, then I can write with that font. However, if I just start writing, I can only use Arial at 10 points, listed as the default font, and this cannot be changed. Somewhere in the source code there must be a reference to Arial as the default font. I would change that to my preference.
us66mo's picture

Re: Fonts

Submitted by us66mo on Tue, 05/05/2015 - 03:38
I discovered that you can change the default font for your own messages by editing the "newmessage.xul" file. I am still limited to that choice, but at least it is the one I want. :-)

Search logos

Search site

Navigation

  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Online users
  • Recent content

User login

  • Create new account
  • Request new password
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
 
 
  • Changelog
  • Latest releases
  • Important links
  • Support Forum
 

Top Rated

  • google.com
  • youtube.com
  • fast dial folder
  • wikipedia.org
  • Firefox Black
  • fd folders, folders, folder
  • generic gaming logos
  • mail.google.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com
  • Carbon Fiber
  • iphone app style icon template
more

Recent Polls

  • What are you resolution of screen use
  • Which version of Fast Dial do you run?
  • How often do you visit Userlogos?
  • Which FD iPhone logo format do you find preferable
  • How many themes do you run in Fast Dial ?
more

Online users

There are currently 0 users online.
Active - 15 mins:
No registered users :(
  • Last 24 hours

Recent comments

  • I think this is one of the
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I really loved reading your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I’m impressed, I must say.
    by: wakawaka
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for taking the time to
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Thanks for posting this info.
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I was surfing the Internet
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • I am definitely enjoying your
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
  • Excellent post. I was
    by: peter654
    1 year 5 months ago
more

Recent topics

  • Fórumos tapasztalat: Szuper kezdő bónusz a BetMatch kaszinóban!
  • Gyakorlati tapasztalatok: RoyalSea PWA és Android alkalmazás
  • Servizi di scrittura di tesi di laurea
  • Шампуні для волосся: природна сила у кожній краплі
  • Gold’s Role as a Safe-Haven Asset
  • I have some news!
  • How the 100 Oz Silver Bar from Royal Canadian Mint Stands the Test of Time
  • Top Disposable Vapes and E-Liquids in Dubai: Fummo, Vozol, Elf Bar, and More
more

Top contributors

User Total user points
Mafia_Penguin 912
jimmy1024 888
Deva 552
gumanov 490
jumpordie 471
Karmody 457
macleod.mac 402
ingalls 354
spaljeni 310
zigzag 290
Rog 265
Sastre 256
famecky 160
x-b 152
danger83 147
more

2008-2017 userlogos.org. All logos/images belong to their respective owners. Contact administrator.

  • Logos
  • Logo Requests
  • Themes
  • Backgrounds
  • Forums
  • Contact